Happy National Burger Day to you!
Burgers are beloved in Atlanta, and they can be interpreted in so many different ways. From your basic burger, to an elevated one with a multitude of different ingredients, burgers are always a good option for comfort food.
Here are my top five favorite burgers around town:
1. Bocado Burger– Bocado Burger Stack- This is my personal favorite, and it NEVER disapoints. Best served with herb fries and a boozy milkshake. Availiable at http://www.bocadoatlanta.com/about-1/ or http://www.bocadoburger.com/
2. Holeman and Finch Public House– The Burger- The infamous Atlanta burger is now available on their nightly menu and at brunch. Also, if you can stand the long lines, these are available at Turner Field (Go Bravos!). http://www.holeman-finch.com/
3. Shake Shack, Buckhead– Smoke Shack- This bacon-y burger is best served with a side of their cheese fries and a cold brew. https://www.shakeshack.com/location/atlanta-ga/
4. The Vortex– Coronary Bypass- My favorite from their giant selection of burgers. Eggs on burgers will always win! The Little Five Points location has the most character! https://thevortexatl.com/
5. Yeah Burger– Build your own- Yeah Burger has a great build your own burger menu. Meats are antibiotic free, and they pride themselves on natural ingredients. Organic bison, turkey and veggie burgers are all options if you want something other than the standard beef. http://www.yeahburger.com/
Take advantage of all these amazing options.
Celebrate the day! 🙂