I’ll start by saying that I LOVE makeup. It’s fun, makes you look like the better version of you and it generally comes in cute packaging (that I’m a sucker for).
Looking back, I wore a ton of it. There was MAC gel liner, glitter eyeliner for special occasions, EVERY color eyeshadow… the works. Now, at the ripe age of 27 and working in an office environment my makeup style has changed. Also, I’ve come to terms with my rather large eyes and Filipino nose and opted for a more natural look. No contouring here, just enhancing what I’ve already got. 🙂
These are some products that I use on a daily basis, and can’t live without!
1. Happ and Stahns perfume- Everyone needs a signature scent and this one is mine. It smells like roses and happiness. This perfume is my ideal scent: Hip Grandma!
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo– This stuff is hands down the BEST dry shampoo. It doesn’t leave your hair white, absorbs completely and smells amazing.
3. Naked 2 by Urban Decay- This palette has amazing neutrals and is great for everyday use.
4. Naked Flushed– is a bronzer, highlighter and perfect shade of pink blush all in one.
5. Mario Badescu Rosewater– This hydrating spray lightly moisturizes and leaves skin with a hint of my favorite rose scent.
6. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick– This is SERIOUS stuff. It really does stay on and is very pigmented. It will give you that bright pop of color with minimal touch-ups.