These last couple weeks have been a whirlwind!!! Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, and the dreaded back to work. Regardless of utter exhaustion; I’m so happy that I’ve been able to go on two amazing trips these last few weeks of 2015.
Nashville is TOPS. Seriously, how does a city ooze “cool” like that? Every place we went to had amazing food, vibe and decor. I kept expecting a let down, but it didn’t happen.
Here’s a little photo recap of my trip, and 5 places you MUST go to:
1. Pinewood Social– Retro bowling, brunch and a photo-op all-in-one.
2. Barista Parlor/ Crema– Hipster coffee at its best.
3. Two Ten Jack– Amazing cocktails, and EVEN better ramen. I was so happy and lulled to sleep by this perfectly rich broth.
4. Husk– Southern food expert extraordinaire, Sean Brock’s restaurant. All meals are dripping with heritage and southern history. This place is a real treat. Watch him on Mind of a Chef, season 2 (Netflix). I literally learned so much from him.
5. The Flipside– The Bloody Mary to end all Bloody Marys.