Spring is right around the corner, I can feel it!! Atlanta is getting ready for all the outdoorsy, fun things that come along with warmer weather. There are several things that I am most looking forward to in March, and I wanted to share with YOU!
1. Scott’s Antique Market– 3/10-3/13- This antique/ flea market has so many good finds! It’s once a month at the Atlanta Expo Centers. Go scavenging for old signage, letters, craftsmen made furniture and other house décor gold!
2. Green Market at Piedmont Park– Starts back 3/19- Take an early morning bike ride or walk, and get yourself some healthy, farm raised food! Support your local farmers and artisans, and eat what’s in season.
3. Brewery Patios- Nothing better than a sweet deal of $12 and a tasting/tour of a brewery! Learn how beer is made, socialize with friends and get your happy on. Three that I’m loving right now:
4. Pub Crawl on the Beltline– 3/5- Sunny skies, drinks and new friends! Sounds like a good time to me!!
5. Inman Park Restaurant Week– 3/28- 4/3- A great way to try some amazing restaurants at a steal! Sotto Sotto is my FAVORITE.
Here’s to a fun-filled March, y’all!!